How To Use Online Services
Internet Online Banking
Convenient access to real-time account information from your personal computer.
With Harbor Pointe Credit Union Internet Home Banking, you can access your accounts 24/7 from the comfort of your own computer. Our Home Banking is packed with convenient services including:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Access e-Statements
- Pay bills*
- Send money to accounts at other financial institutions*
- Set up text alerts to help you monitor accounts
- Use Trends Personal Finance Manager
- Access your credit union credit card information
- And much more!
* Checking account required for these online services
Online Bill Pay
The quick and secure way to pay your bills.
No more costly postage stamps and complete control of when your bills are paid each month are just two of the many benefits you will love with Harbor Pointe Credit Union’s Online Bill Payment service.
With our Online Bill Payment service you’ll enjoy:
- Quick one time set up of billers you would like to pay electronically
- The ability to transfer money to or from your accounts at other financial institutions (called “account-to-account” transfers)
- Easy access through Internet Home Banking or Mobile Banking
- Safe, secure and efficient
Simply click on the “Pay Bills” tab within Internet Home Banking and follow the instructions to get started.
A Harbor Pointe Checking account is required to enroll. If you don’t have a Harbor Pointe checking account you can open one online.
* Checking account required for Bill Payment service
Enroll Now or Login Here
Banking on the go from the convenience of your smart phone or tablet!
Our Mobile Banking is packed with convenient features for your mobile phone or tablet. Quickly log in with fingerprint or facial recognition an you will then have access to features including Remote Check Deposit, Bill Pay and more!
Mobile Banking Features Include:
- Instant Balance: When enabled, you can securely preview your balances without logging in
- Quick and secure login with Touch ID or Facial Recognition
- View your balances in real time
- View recent and pending transactions
- Transfer Funds between account
- External Transfers: Transfer money to other fianancial institutions
- Request and Receive Money: Request and receive money from other people
- Deposit Checks: quickly deposit your checks using the camera on your phone with Remote Deposit
- Notifi Alerts for Mobiiti
For your complete confidence our mobile banking uses multiple layers of authentication delivering the highest level of security.
Mobile Check Deposit
With your smart phone, snap a photo of a check you would like deposited into your checking account. Deposit checks any time 24/7.
* Checking account required for Mobile Check Deposit service
Save time and paper with eStatements from Harbor Pointe Credit Union!
- Receive an email when your statement is ready to view, normally the first or second business day of the month
- Log into Online Banking to view statement
- View up to 18 months of past statements
- Safer than paper statements sitting in mailbox or around the house
After you log in to Online Banking click on one of your accounts, then select Online Statements to enrollEnroll Now or Login Here
Zelle® is a safe, fast and easy way to send and receive money with friends, family or anyone you know and trust. With Zelle® you can easily split a bill, request money for a group gift or pay back your roommate for your share of the rent.
It is easy to get started.
1. You will find Zelle® within Online / Mobile Banking Service, under the Pay Bills tab. Note: you must be enrolled in Bill Pay Service to use Zelle®
2. Select Send Money With Zelle®
3. Accept terms & conditions
4. Choose the account you would like to use
5. Start sending money to anyone you know and trust
6. Free with Virtual Checking account. A monthly Bill Pay/Zelle® fee will be assessed to Classic Checking account, see fee schedule.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.Enroll Now or Login Here
Transfer Now - External Account Transfer
Securely move money between your Harbor Pointe Credit Union checking account and accounts of yours at other financial institutions with Transfer Now.
After you log in to Online Banking simply go to the Transfers tab then select External Account Transfer
* Checking account required for Transfer Now serviceEnroll Now or Login Here
Trends Personal Finance Manager
Conveniently view all of your financial accounts in one place allowing you to stay on top of your finances. This powerful tool gives you a consolidated view of online account balances across financial institutions and snapshots of your current month’s cash flow, top expenses, budgets and goal status. Give yourself full control and simplify your life be being able to see your deposit accounts, loans, credit cards, investments and mortgages all in one place!
- Convenient access to all of your financial accounts
- Transaction management allows you to categorize transactions automatically
- Budget and Track allows you to track monthly spending budgets and savings goals to help you better gain control over your finances.
After you log in to Online Banking simply go to the Trends tab to get started
*To view accounts from another financial institution, you must have online access set up at that institution.Enroll Now or Login Here
Quicken / Quickbooks and Mint Getting Started Guides
Our Online Banking services offer a simple and convenient option to download your financial transactions to a third party software such as Quicken or Mint. If you are new to Quicken or QuickBooks or would like more information on using Mint these tutorial guides will help answer your questions. To purchase Quicken or QuickBooks software please see the link under the Products tab on our website.View the Guides