Self Service Coin Counters
Harbor Pointe Credit Union offers convenient self service coin counters at all 3 locations for our credit union members use.
Things to know when using this service:
- Credit Union membership is required to use coin counting service.
- Coin must be clean, dry and free of any foreign objects to avoid costly damage to coin machine*. Please go through your coin before bringing it in.
- Machines do not accept dollar coins.
- A 1% fee is charged to members with combined account balances under $50. No fee for any members with combined balances over $50. (Smart Saver youth accounts are excluded from 1% fee)
- A 1% fee is charged to all business accounts using this service.
- Machines are available 9 AM to 5 PM at all locations.
These machines are quick and easy to use so give one a try the next time you have coin to deposit or exchange.
Any damage to machine from foreign objects could result in a repair fee assessed to member. This service is available to Harbor Pointe Credit Union members only with accounts in good standing.