Do you live or work in Saint Louis County, Carlton County, Lake County, East Itasca County or Douglas County?
How to Join Harbor Pointe Credit Union
Do you have a family member who is a current member of Harbor Pointe Credit Union?
Do you work, worship, or attend school in Duluth, Hermantown, or Proctor?
You may still be eligible for membership. Please contact a Member Service Representative at 218-722-9242 for further assistance.
Join Today and enjoy members-only benefits!
To get Started:
- As you open your new account, we will need to verify your identity. We will need your social security number along with a valid government ID (such as drivers license with current address or passport), and one other form of ID such as a credit card. If you have moved and don’t yet have your new address, we require a utility bill or rental agreement with your current address.
- A child’s account only requires a social security number and a parent or guardian joint on the account, Children’s accounts can not be opened online.
- A $5.00 deposit is all you need to open a primary savings account, and with that you are now eligible for all Harbor Pointe services!
- Once you have opened your new account, use our handy Switch Kit to update your direct deposit information and close your old account(s).
- Open your account in person at any of our offices or with our online account application.
Patriot Act: Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What does this mean for you? When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.