Harbor Pointe Credit Union is a growing financial institution founded in 1933. We have three locations in the Duluth area and serve members of St. Louis, Carlton, Lake East Itasca & Douglas Counties. If you share our vision of serving our region with the best financial products and services out there and like to work in a team environment, please submit your resume for future openings.
At Harbor Pointe Credit Union we are deeply invested in the ongoing training and development of our employees. We attract, develop and retain only the most talented individuals at all levels of our organization, and do everything we can to nurture our employees growth. We look for people that believe in our credit union and embrace our vision and core values. Our staff is personally invested in the financial health and wellbeing of our members, having the knowledge to recommend products and services with real benefits to our membership is a key goal.
We serve hundreds of members each day, from our youngest members getting their first savings account, teens entering college, young families just starting out to long time members entering retirement. We are committed to our members and since all decisions are made locally, we are able to do more for them in an efficient manner.
Part Time Teller
Harbor Pointe Credit Union (HPCU) is dedicated to meeting the borrowing, saving, and investment needs of its members by providing the financial services desired. HPCU is seeking a Part-Time Teller with excellent member service skills. Tellers deliver outstanding service to members and potential members by building relationships, providing information on Harbor Pointe Credit Union’s products/services and performing a variety of transactions with high accuracy. Must be friendly, energetic and care about our member’s financial needs and goals. Approximately 20 hours/week.
Ability to maintain a pleasant, professional demeanor and provide consistent high quality service to members at all times
Basic Microsoft Office skills
Excellent and effective communication skills
Cash handling experience preferred
Credit Union experience preferred
Job Type: Part-time
We are looking for an Accountant to provide financial, administrative and accounting support for the Credit Union. An accountant’s responsibilities include entering financial transactions, preparing reports, balancing general ledger accounts, updating investments and other accounting tasks. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail orientated, and able to work independently.
- Prepare and enter daily and monthly general ledger transactions.
- Verify and post investment transactions.
- Generate various financial, regulatory, and special reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as requested by management.
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger for various accounts assigned.
- Audit file maintenance reports.
- Review and analyze financial data and recommend changes to improve accounting systems and expand operational efficiencies.
- Maintain fixed asset entries, inventory, and spreadsheets.
- Perform within the policies, procedures and goals set by the Board of Directors.
- Any other duties assigned by Management.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Familiar with financial and accounting policies and regulations
- Minimum Associate’s degree or equivalent experience/education (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
Send resume and cover letter to:
Harbor Pointe Credit Union
11 W 2nd St
Duluth, MN 55802
Harbor Pointe Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer