Mobile Wallet Now Available
A convenient contactless way to use your debit card
You can now add your HPCU debit card to the mobile wallet on your smart phone.
Apply Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay are all supported.
Adding the HPCU debit card to your mobile wallet replaces your physical debit card and cash with an easier, safer, more private and secure payment method. Use your debit card in mobile wallet for contactless payments in stores, for online purchases & within apps. It’s a safe & simple way to pay every day.
The mobile wallet is widely accepted across the U.S. While you can add multiple credit cards to one mobile device you must select a default card to use. So add the Harbor Pointe debit card to your mobile wallet application to keep us top of wallet and ready to use anytime!
Steps to add your card to mobile wallet (Apple Pay steps are referenced):
- Open your mobile wallet app on smart phone.
- Select the + sign in the app
- Select the “Debit or Credit Card” option
- Continue to the “Add Card” screen and take a photo of the front of your debit card
- Verify your name and card number
- Add the expiration date of your card and the security code on back of card
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Text “Card Verification” to you your phone and you should see Card Activated message along with the green HPCU debit card image
Your card is now ready to use from your mobile device.