ACcess funds in your checking account with a debit Mastercard
The Debit MasterCard is a “Must Have” tool if you have a Harbor Pointe Checking Account. While more and more businesses no longer accept paper checks, the Debit MasterCard is a hassle free way to pay anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Many retailers offer cash back with your purchase when using your debit MasterCard.
Instant Issue Debit Cards! Your new debit card will be made instantly in our office and ready to activate and use the next day! Choose Your Image Here
Printable Debit Card Application
- Instant issue! Receive your new debit card at account opening. If your card is damaged stop by any of our locations for same day replacement.
- Chip enabled for added security.
- 24 Hour access to cash in your checking account at any ATM Machine world wide.
- Use in place of writing a check anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Get Cash back with no service fee when making a purchase at many retail stores.
- Use your Debit MasterCard at any onsite Harbor Pointe ATM free of any service charge.
- The Debit MasterCard is safe and better than having paper check pads to try and keep track of.
- When you make a purchase or ATM withdrawal with your Debit MasterCard the money comes directly out of your Checking account.
- No Monthly Fee to Carry the Harbor Pointe Debit Card
- Change PIN at your convenience anytime 24/7 by calling 1-800-992-3808.
Traveling? Here are some important tips to help assure your travels go smoothly
- Before you go, let us know the dates and destination(s) of travel by calling 218-722-9242, this will prevent transactions from being blocked.
- Check your cards expiration date before you travel to make sure it does not expire while you are away.
- Never keep your PIN number with debit card. Memorize PIN or store it on your mobile device.
- Know your daily limit. $500 per day at ATM and $1,500 per day Point of Sale
- If you lose your debit card call please call one of the numbers below right away to report it.
Lost or Stolen Harbor Pointe Debit MasterCard
Please Call: 1-800-472-3272