How to Join Harbor Pointe Credit Union
We make becoming a member of Harbor Pointe Credit Union Easy!
If you meet any of the criteria below you qualify for membership:
- Credit Union membership is open to anyone living in South St. Louis, Carlton or Douglas Counties or Two Harbors
- Anyone that lives, works, worships or attends school in Duluth, Hermantown or Proctor
- Any business and other legal entities located in the cities of Duluth, Proctor and Hermantown
- In addition to a regularly qualified member, the spouse of a member, the blood or adoptive relatives of either of them and their spouses may be members
Procedures for opening a new account:
- As you open your new account we will need to verify your identity in order to comply with federal regulations including the Patriot Act. Along with simple details like your name, birthday and social security number, we will need your valid government ID (such as drivers license with current address or passport), and one other form of ID. If you have moved and don’t yet have your new address a utility bill or rental agreement with your current address will be needed for verification.
- A child’s account only requires a social security number and a parent or guardian joint on the account.
- A $5.00 deposit is all that is needed to open your new primary savings account. With this account opened you are now eligible for all Harbor Pointe services.
You may join online here or, you may stop by any branch location and open your new account in person.