Loan Protection Services
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Insurance is an added benefit you can choose to add to your new or used auto loan financed with Harbor Pointe Credit Union. In the event your vehicle is totaled in an accident or unrecovered in a theft, GAP pays the difference between the Actual Cash Value (ACV) of the vehicle, which is determined by your primary insurance company and the unpaid loan balance. GAP protection also offers the additional benefit of providing $1,000 toward the purchase of your replacement vehicle.
Other benefits include:
- Protects you in the event you have a total loss in your collateral
- Protects your credit rating
- Covers immediate depreciation value
- GAP will help pay the deficiency balance on your loan after your insurance settlement is applied
- ADR Benefit – Reimburses you up to $500 of your deductible should you need to file an insurance claim on any vehicle you own
See a Harbor Pointe Credit Union lender for complete details.