VISA® Travel Card
Why Use a VISA® Travel Card?
- Worldwide 24-hour cash access. You can access your dedicated travel funds in local currency at more than 924,000 Visa® ATMs in more than 150 countries.
- No travel restrictions, no need to call the financial institution letting them know of travel locations and dates
- Security. The cash value of your VISA® Travel Card is stored on the TravelMoney system, not on the card. So, if you lose your card, you don’t lose your money.
- PIN protection. A VISA® Travel Card allows you to select your own PIN, providing extra protection if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- Variable purchase amounts. A VISA® Travel Card can be purchased in any amount from $5 – $5,000. Reload from $50 – $2,000 at any time.
- Favorable foreign exchange rates. By using Visa® ATMs, you receive VISA®‘s favorable foreign exchange rates.
- Multiple cards. Purchase additional cards for traveling companions or keep them as instant replacement cards in case your primary card is lost or stolen.
- Customize your card. Your VISA® Travel Card can be custom ordered with your name on it, or you can pick up a generic card at any Harbor Pointe branch.
- This is also the perfect card for youth of any age. Put their allowance on it and monitor their spending habits. They can use it at any merchant, online or at an ATM for cash.
Log in to VISA® Travel Card site.